BO Soakable Base Gel
- Soakable Base Gel forms part of the BO. Soakable Gel Polish System. It primes nail plates for an optimal adhesion and prevents lifting of the BO. Soakable Gel Polish.
- Soakable Base Gel cures in 120 sec. UV / 30 sec. LED.
It is this perfectly formulated base gel that allows for perfect removal of the Gel Polish application in just 10 minutes!
Features & Benefits
- Ideal base for natural nails
- Also ideal for toe nails
- Easy application, applies like a polish
- Easy removal in just 10 minutes
- Lasts beautifully for up to 4 weeks
- No damage to natural nails
- No odor
- No waiting for polish to dry
- Curing: 120 sec. UV / 30 sec. LED
Step 1: Prepare the natural nail as usual and apply BO. Natural Nail Sanitizer onto the natural nail plate. Allow to fully dry before applying BO. Soakable Base Gel.
Step 2: BO. Soakable Base Gel - Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Holding the brush horizontal to the nail, apply a thin layer of BO. Soakable Base Gel over the entire nail from cuticle area to free edge. Cure all four fingers together for 120 sec. UV / 30 sec. LED. Repeat the process on the other hand then on the thumbs. Optional: brush with a clean gel brush to remove excess tacky cured base gel to decrease the chance of shrinkage and to get a smoother color application.